The Caleb Group provides secure homes and builds stable communities that offer diverse populations the tools and resources to empower individuals to make positive changes in their lives.
Values and Principles
- that a diversity of housing is necessary for a healthy community.
- that every working family should have access to housing that is safe and affordable to them on the wages they earn.
- that our success in achieving our mission is dependent upon collaborations and partnerships within the communities in which we work.
- in treating those with whom we work with dignity and respect.
- in continuously developing, maintaining and renovating our properties to the highest physical standards within the constraints of available resources.
- in challenging ourselves to continuously create state-of-the-art housing models that incorporate both best practices and innovation.
- in taking all necessary steps to assure that our properties promote neighborhood stability.
- that resident participation and empowerment are keys to familial and organizational success.
We are dedicated to providing access to housing, and economic opportunities for people who are otherwise denied access.
We are committed to being good stewards of the environment and will incorporate renewable energy, energy efficiencies, and greener practices wherever practical and within funding limitations.